Sunday, September 5, 2010

Congratulations Christa and Julian Thompson!

I recently had the privilege of shooting one of my favorite couples. I introduced you to Christa and Julian back in June (See post titled: "Dressed in Love"). They are two awesome people who are about to embark on a lovely journey of love and commitment. I am so happy that they have found each other and that they have made one another so happy. So I was thrilled to have the opportunity to not only shoot their engagement photos, but to shoot in the Bahamas!

The day was hot and humid. Due to the weather, humidity, and time constraints, there were many challenges to overcome. But in the end, I was able to capture some great moments of the two. And I must say, Christa and Julian truly are troopers for remaining pleasant and playful in grueling weather during this shoot!

- S. Christine


9 comments:

  1. Love the pics, especially the one with the couple on the beach with the changed background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so cute...made for each other
    Wonderful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes they are a super cute couple! Thanks about the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I love how Julian is pointing at Christa like Michael Jackson in The Way You make me feel...and that tippy toe pic...that's a keeper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! I never thought about it but it is a MJ pose!

    Thanks Reese!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Marie Christine! We are doing a “Happy Snappy tour”, thanking everyone who’s been visiting us these past few months. So: thank you! :)

    What a super cute couple! Beautiful pics, so romantic! Pics # 6 and 9 are our fave, simply lovely!

    Happy September! Greetings from Finland and Scotland.

    ReplyDelete