Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fall Season: "In a Sentimental Mood"



For the past few weeks I have been pretty stressed about projects and deadlines at work. I complained about this to a friend who suggested that I go for a walk and capture some Fall foliage pictures - a project I have been meaning to do since September :-). Although I sensed that my complaints were bordering on annoying, I agreed to take his advice. After dragging my feet for a few hours, I finally powered down my Blackberry and picked up my camera bag. Boy am I glad I did! It's amazing what a few hours in a park can do for the soul! There is no better way to de-stress than to spend quality time with nature and your camera. I am so happy to have photography as a hobby . . . and friends who remind me of what brings me joy!

- Christine

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! And it really is amazing how a walk with your camera can heal you. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, these are beautiful. I love the grass shot and the fire hydrant. Actually, I love them all. - Cornelia

    ReplyDelete