Sunday, May 23, 2010

Out and About – D.C. (Adams Morgan)


Greetings Shutter Bugs!

Sometimes I just can’t help myself! I went for a walk through the city on Sunday and was inspired at every turn. If you live in or have visited D.C., then surely you have seen monuments and visited your share of museums. I agree that these sites are beautiful, but I always encourage visitors to see the city through a different set of eyes. Walk down a lesser known street, peer into an alley, stop and stare at a mural, and simply take in all the beauty there is to behold within an urban landscape.

Without further ado, here are a few of the cool, colorful, and quirky things I came across while strolling through the eclectic Adams Morgan neighborhood of Washington, D.C.

- S. Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment