Sunday, May 16, 2010

Silhouettes of Swings

This weekend my cousin, Kwambe, came from Atlanta to D.C. to visit. Needless to say, we had a blast! He, my brother, Gerald, and my brother's fiance, Jenny, love golf. So a trip to the driving range was in order. I got in a few swings, but had much more fun capturing images!

The pictures, below, emphasize the guys' swing. I shot without flash to get silhouette images of the guys in the foreground and the light from the sky, in the background, naturally shone through. As a result, both the golfers and the scenery, became distinctly interesting elements of the photo. For the sake of contrast, the last picture is in full color.

Simply put, this is raw shooting. None of these images have been retouched.

- C. Marie








No comments:

Post a Comment