Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Soon-to-Be Mrs. Robinson

My soon-to-be sister-in-law, Jenny, is getting married to none other than . . . my brother, Gerald! This is truly an exciting time, and I've made an effort to capture every moment. I've been chronicaling their experiences since the day they got engaged. A few pics from their mini pre-engagement photo shoot can be seen on their wedding website, which I designed especially for the two lovebirds. Recently, a few of the soon-to-be Mrs. Robinson's favorite girlfriends got together and hosted a lovely bridal shower in her honor. It was a blast! Of course, I showed up, camera in tow, to capture the moment with my lens. Jenny is lovely inside and out, and she's soon-to-be a beautiful blushing bride and the newest Mrs. Robinson.

Cheers!!!

C. Marie





















- C. Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment