Saturday, August 21, 2010

DC After Dark Part I

I've lived up and down the East Coast -- Florida, Atlanta, Tennessee, Maryland, New York -- you name it. I now reside in an area of Northern Virginia called Crystal City, just south of Washington, D.C. I'm as close to the Nation's Capital as you can be without actually living there. As such, I pop in and out of D.C. on a regular basis. There's no place like it. By day it's a buzzing power city, and by night it is truly electric. It is eclectic, to say the least. Each neighborhood has a spice of its own, uniquely flavoring this city that has quickly become one of my all time favorites. Tonight, I captured some sights on Vermont Avenue in the Thomas Circle area. Here's a quick taste of D.C. after dark . . . .

Marie















No comments:

Post a Comment