Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dressed in Love!


This weekend I traveled to Columbus, Ohio (my hometown) to visit friends and family. While there, I spent time with my favorite couple – Christa and Julian. Christa and Julian are now engaged and plan to marry on September 4, 2011. Christa and I have been friends for many years. In fact, I no longer consider her my friend; she is the sister I never had! I have now known Julian for almost a decade and he has definitely become a part of my family. I couldn’t have possibly picked a better husband for my sister. These two compliment each other in the most beautiful way. I am so very happy they found each other and CAN’T WAIT until their wedding ceremony!

Below are a couple pictures of the future Mr. and Mrs. Thompson. I snapped shots of them while we visited the site of their upcoming ceremony. More pictures to come . . . .

I love you guys!

- S. Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment