Monday, June 28, 2010

Pensacola, FL: Congratulations Gerald and Jenny Robinson!

This weekend I had the pleasure of flying down to Pensacola, Florida to witness and participate in the nuptials of Gerald and Jenny Robinson. The weekend was full of love and laughter. From the rehearsal to the couple’s send off, it was clear that guests and the wedding party had an amazing time. I myself didn’t want the fun to end!

Below are a few shots I took during the couple’s rehearsal dinner on Friday, June 25. I am proud to say that I have known both the bride and groom for quite sometime. Gerald is the brother of one of my closest friends (Cornelia Robinson). I have always known Gerald to be a generous, sincere, and loving person. I honestly can not picture Jenny marrying anyone more perfect for her than Gerald. Similarly, I think Jenny is the perfect woman for Gerald. I have known Jenny for about two years and she never ceases to surprise me with her honesty (with the exception of the fact that she won’t admit to being short), generosity, and adventurous spirit. She has been such an inspiration to me over these past couple years. Jenny has been so much more than a great friend to me. She has welcomed me into her family, mentored and supported me in my career decisions (and failures!), and pushed me to grow in ways I wasn’t sure I had the strength to. In short Gerald and Jenny, in their separate ways, have each been a blessing in my life. So I couldn’t be happier that they are starting their life together.

I wish you both many more blessings and an overflow of happiness.

Enjoy your honeymoon in Aruba!

Love,
- S. Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment